2 KINGS 4:1-7
- Now there cried a certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets unto Elisha, saying, thy servant my husband is dead; and thou knowest that they servant did fear the LORD: and the creditor is come to take unto him my two sons to be bondmen.
- And Elisha said unto her, what shall I do for thee? Tell me, what hast thou in the house? And she said, thine handmaid hath not anything in the house, save a pot of oil.
- Then he said, Go borrow thee vessels abroad of all thy neighbours, even empty vessels; borrow not a few.
- And when thou art come in, thou shalt shut the door upon thee and upon thy sons, and shalt pour out into all those vessels, and shalt set aside that which is full.
- So she went from him, and shut the door upon her and upon her sons, who brought the vessels to her; and she poured out.
- And it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said unto her son, bring me yet a vessel. And he said unto her, there is not a vessel more. And the oil stayed.
- Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, go, sell the oil, and pay thy debt, and live thou and they children of the rest.
SEVEN PRAYERS YOU MUST PRAY BEFORE THIS MESSAGE
- Arrows of poverty fired into my finance, I challenge you today, back fire by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every root of poverty in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Whatever that has gone wrong with my finances, hear the words of the Lord, as I begin to pray, receive fire now.
- Every power fighting my finances, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power stealing my money in the physical and in the spiritual, die.
- Every bewitchment upon my money, I set you on fire in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil river, any Atlantic ocean, any satanic tree standing as evil bank, harboring my prosperity, by the blood of Jesus, I blow you off, in the name of Jesus.
SPECIAL PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR THE MONTH OF MAY
1 KINGS 17:7-9
- And it came to pass after a while, that the brook dried up, because there had been no rain in the land.
- And the word of the Lord came unto me saying
- Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.
- There are many people hearing me today that the brook of your life have dried
- The brook of your business, ministry, and career has dried.
- The Bible says in 1 Kings 19:7 “And it came to after a while, that the brook dried up……” I declare to you that your dried brook will begin to flow again from this month. What was not working before will begin to work in your favour. I prophesy into your life, God will always make a way for you.
1 Corinthians 10:13
- There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able, but will with the temptation also make a way to escape that ye may be able to bear it.
4 PROPHECIES FOR ABOUT 159 – PEOPLE IN THIS SERVICES
- Doors of favour will never be shut against you.
- When one door closes, God will open a bigger door that will close the mouths of the mockers
- In 1 Kings 17:6-9
- Ravens (Birds) stopped bringing food to Elijah
- The broth dried up
- Help stopped from their sources
GOD COMMANDED A WIDOW OF ZAREPHATH TO SUSTAIN ELIJAH: I DECLARE TO YOU FROM TODAY, GOD WILL COMMAND A STRANGE PERSON TO FAVOUR YOU WITHOUTS LIMITS FROM TODAY
- You will never be stranded in this life!
A lot of people round the globe are facing financial challenges right now. The hell is let loses for people to begin to have the experience of the hell from the earth here while still alive.
A lot of believers are having strange attacks on their finances. We need to dedicate some hours to wrestle with the spirit of poverty that have decided to deal with each and every one of us.
There is strong economic meltdown in the world. This saga began about four years ago. It later entered high gear about a year ago. A lot of shops are closing down, businesses crushed, careers crumbled, hopes become mirage.
Money is no longer in normal circulation that is tenting individuals towards acute and acidic poverty. It is a sign of end time. From the place we read, 2 Kings 4:1-17, we shall be considering the wife of the son of the prophet as a case study in this massage.
The Husband was a prophet, servant to Prophet Elisha. A man that feared the Lord in his time, but died as a debtor
It is quite possible to be a child of God, serving God in truth and in spirit, yet be poor and even in chronic debts. The principles of wealth are different from the principles of salvation.
The husband of this woman died suddenly and all he left for the wife and the children was the huge amount of money he borrowed that he could not pay. This woman had financial problem just as the husband. She couldn’t pay the husband’s creditor, thereby, the creditor took the two sons to work as house maid for a period of time that will commensurate the amount their father owed before they could be released.
There was a strong divine intervention from God Almighty after an encounter with the Shekinah Glory. Through the prophet. Your encounter today will bring prosperity to life forever.
SOLUTION BY REVELATION
The prophet asked the widow, “What do you have in the house”? She said “She had nothing. A lot of people are reading this bulletin with nothing in their house to eat or their bank account to spend. God will change your situations in Jesus Name. The prophet instructed her to go and borrow empty vessels as much as possible (2Kings 4:3). The prophet instructed again to close her door and pour the little oil she had into all the vessels she borrowed. She did accordingly. She had as much as she borrowed. The concluded that she should go and sell the oil and pay her debts. She concurred. She was able to pay her debts and had more than enough to cater for herself and the children.
“WHATEVER THE PROPHET TELLS YOU TO DO, DO NOT HESITATE AS YOUR SOLUTION IS IN THE PROPHET INSTRUCTIONS”
CAUSES OF FINANCIAL PROBLEMS
- Curse of poverty
- Family loads/burden
- Laziness – proverbs 24:33-34
- Inherited poverty
- Lack of vision
- Riotous living (WASTERS SPIRIT) – Isaiah 54:16, Luke 11:24
- Cursed hands
- Generational battles
- Swallowers of prosperity
- Witchcraft attacks
- Spirit of Emptier
- Bag with holes (Igbo Language) AKPA PURU-EPU) – Haggai 1:6-10
SEVEN PRINCIPALITIES TO DEAL WITH IF YOU DON’T WANT TO HAVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS
- THE SPIRIT OF MIDIANITES – Judges 6:3 “And so it was, when Israel had sown, that the Midianites came up, and the Amalekites, and the children of the east, eren they came up against them” the Midianites come like grasshoppers.
- THE SPIRIT OF JUDAS – John 12:6. “John 12:6
- This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.
The spirit of Judas the spirit that uses all means to steal from you. The ministry of Jesus could not pay tax because Judas was present.
- THE SPIRIT OF DEVOURERS – Malachi 3:11
11: And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
The devourer allows you to suffer and work, when money comes, all kinds of problems will just surface along side with the money. You will deal with the powers that swallow frints of the labour. A lot of people work like Elephant and at the harvest, they eat like ants. Why? The devourers. How to deal with devourers is by paying your tithes and sowing of seeds to the ministers of God’s life and to be become a partner to the kingdom’s projects.
- DEAL WITH THE 3 – GIANTS OF Ls – (LIMITATIONS, LACKS & LOSSES)
- LIMITATION: You must deal with limitations. This speaks of border line set for someone that, that is the maximum level he/she could go in life
- LACK: The state of being without anything. It means want, in need, deficiency, dearth, insufficiency, shortage, the state of deficit.
- LOSSES: A negative difference between retail price and cost of production. A state where what comes out is far less than your input.
- POCKETS WITH HOLES ‘Igbo Language’ (Akpa puru-epu) Haggai 1:6
6: Ye have sown much, and bring in little: ye eat, but ye have not enough, ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink, ye cloth you, but there is none warm; and he that earneth wages to put into a bag with holes.
There are many people their bags, their purse, their account and their pockets have spiritual holes. When money finishes mysteriously without you doing anything tangible with it, today, that hole shall be closed in Jesus name.
- THE SPIRIT OF NOTHING
This spirit dealt with a lot of people. Nothing in the house, nothing in the bank, nothing in the pocket.
- For Elijah, the brook dried in 1 Kings 17:7
- For this woman, wife of the son of the prophet, 2 Kings 4:2, nothing in the
- For Simon Peter. Thomas Didymus, Nathaniel of Canaan in Galilee, the two sons of Zebedee, and two of other Disciples, at the sea of Tiberial, when they went for fishing, where Jesus shew Himself to them, that night, they caught NOTHING! (John 21:1-3)
- For Simon Peter again in Luke 5:5 at the Lake of Gennesaret, before he had a net breaking Miracle. He toiled from 10pm to 5am, yet he caught nothing.
- There are several times you were confronted with this spirit of nothing:
No job, no contract, no business, no issue, no money, no shoes, no cloths, no accommodation, no husband, no children, no money to pay schools, no money to pay house rent.
- WITCHCRAFT MANIPULATION – Matthew 25:18-19
18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lords money
- After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoned with them.
Imagine, the man in the question in this Matthew 25:18, digged the ground, and hid his Lords money. A lot of people have suffered this thing for a long time, but today there is grace to set you free! This wicked servant buried the money for a long time. Somebody buried your wealth, your career, and your blessings. No wonder you have been suffering, begging, borrowing to eat. You cannot pay house-rent.
Some people reading this message had their money taken to the trees, to the water, to the shrine, to prayer houses, to river, even to Iroko trees, this is absolutely witchcraft manipulations.
Something is critical wrong with your finances, that is why everywhere is tight in your life. Many people are suffering hardship and scarcity of money since after a certain burial, since after the purchase of their landed properties or after laying foundation on the land.
Anywhere your money have been buried or hidden, I send thunder right now in the name of Jesus.
A FEW POWERFUL SCRIPTURES ABOUT MONEY
MONEY IS MENTIONED 125 TIMES IN THE BIBLE
Eccl. 7:12: 12 For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the Excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.
Eccl. 10:19: 19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine makes merry but money answers everything.
Gen. 42:25: 25 Then Joseph gave a command to fill their sacks with grain, to restore every man’s money to his sack, and to give them provisions for the journey. Thus he did for them
Gen. 42:27: 27 But as one of them open his sack to give his donkey feed at the encampment, he saw his money; and there it was, in the mouth of his sack.
Gen. 42:28: 28 So he said to his brothers, “My money has been restored, and there it is, in my sack!, then their hearts failed them and they were afraid, saying to one another, “What is this that God hath done to us?”
Gen.42:35: 35 And it came to pass as they emptied their sacks, that, behold, every man’s bundle of money was in his sack: and when both they and their father saw the bundles of money, they were afraid.
Gen.43:12: 12 And take double money in your hand; and the money that was brought again in the mouth of your sacks, carry it again in your hand; peradventure it was an oversight.
Gen 43:21-23 21 And it came to pass, when we came to the inn, that we opened our sacks, and behold, every man’s money was in the mouth of his sack, our money in full weight: and we have brought it again in our hand.
22: And other money have we brought down in our hands to buy food: we cannot tell who put our money in our sacks.
23: And he said, peace be to you, fear not: Your God, and the God of your father, hath given you treasure in your sacks: I had your money. And he brought Simeon out unto them.
ACIDIC PRAYERS TO DEAL WITH FINANCIAL PROBLEMS
- Lion of Judah, any power attacking my properties, in order to impoverish me, die!
- You spirit of Judas stealing my money, your time is over, die! In the name of Jesus
- Spirit of locus and caterpillars, die! In the name of Jesus
- Financial limitation in my life, die! In the name of Jesus
- My father, my maker, I close every account of losses in my life in the name of Jesus.
- Lion of Judah, I set ablaze every spirit of “NOTHING” in my life from today in the name of Jesus.
- Where is the lord God of Elijah? Arise, close every pocket with holds. Bag with holes, account with holes, in my life today in the name of Jesus
- Witch craft manipulations in my finances die!
- Any evil banks harboring my money in the belly of the river, in the belly of the sea, in the belly of the tree, come out by fire!
- Anywhere in my money is buried in the ground be exhumed in the name of Jesus.
- Any power that fighting my finance, die now! in the name of Jesus.
- Poverty of my father’s house, poverty of my mother’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject poverty in my life in the name of Jesus.
- Any power that want me to beg before I eat, die! in the name of Jesus.
- Every generational battle of poverty in my family, die in the name of Jesus.
- Oh God, anointing to locate my helpers, fall upon me now.
- Every where my money is tied down, I lose you in the name of Jesus.
- Every war, every battle over my finances, clear away by fire from today
- Every spirit of working like Elephant, eating like an ants, die!
- One great door that will open that will wipe off tears and sorrow, frustration and disgrace in my life, open today in the name of Jesus.