- And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of god, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret,
- And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets
- And he entered into one of the ships, which was Simon’s and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship.
- Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.
- And Simon answering said unto him, master, we have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.
- And when they had this done, they enclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.
- And they beckoned unto their partners, which were in the other ship, that they should come and help them. And they came, and filled both the ships, so that they began to sink.
- When Simon peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus knees, saying depart from me; for I am a sinful man, o lord.
- For he was astonished, and all that were with him, at the draught of the fishes which they had taken:
I will like you to think very deeply about your experiences in life concerning investments in the past. Think very deeply concerning your trials in different ways, you will discover a very strong reason for holy provocation.
Here are a few things among your numerous experiences in the past:
- Too much time has been wasted.
- Too much money have been lost
- Too much opportunities were lost
- Too much jobs have been delayed
- Too many business have been lost
- Too many contracts have been lost
- A lot of investments ended in debts
- Too many wrong decisions have been taken in the past
- Too many mistakes have been made
- A lot of negative experience in your life
The story of brother Simon
- Simon and his fellow fishermen were experts in fishing
- They knew where to fish, how to fish, they knew the methods, they fished with patience throughout the night but caught nothing
- All their efforts came to nothing
- All their time was wasted
- All the energy expended became wasted
- They came back to the shore empty
- They were disappointed
- They fished throughout the night but caught nothing
- They were called fishermen but fishless, this means fishermen that had no fish
- There was failure where it shouldn’t happen
- They were fishing in a river they were much familiar with
- They were successful in fishing in the past but suddenly, one day, they failed
- They were skillful in fishing.
- They used the right materials for their fishing job
- They worked all right at the right time they suppose to fish
- They worked very hard
Analysis of modern day fishless fishermen
A lot of people are experiencing what Simon and his group experienced
- A lot of people are working very hard but getting nowhere
- A lot of people today spend money on business but ends up in debts
- A lot of modern day fishless fishermen are experiencing fruitless labour. They go out to fish but catch nothing
- A lot of people are working like an elephant and eating like an ant
- Working very hard but nothing to show
- A lot of fishless fishermen go about looking for jobs but never got one
- A lot of fishless fishermen go about looking for contracts but never got one
- A lot go about bidding but no job is awarded unto them
- A lot of people receive blessing but it will leak away money paid unto their hand is used to service debts. They are equally called fishless fishermen.
- A lot are fishing in the ocean of life but catching nothing
- A lot of people are progressing in poverty.
Note: you need to pray today that god should deliver you from every inherited poverty from your mother side or father side.
Who are these modern-day fishless fishermen?
- Those who fish in the ocean of life and catch nothing
- Those who fish in the wrong places
- Those who fish at the wrong time
- Those fishing without a bait – they have nothing to lure the fish for a catch. No fish comes closer to their hooks
- Those fishing with the wrong bait
- Those fishing and are under serious witchcraft attacks
- Those fishing under strange family curses and covenants
- Those fishing with other fishermen that have evil hands.
- Those who have nowhere to fish
- Those who don’t know how to fish
- Those who fish where there is o fish at all will end up catching crabs and periwinkle
- Those who don’t border to fish at all
Jesus entered Simon’s boat. He was singled out among numerous fishless fishermen who were washing their nets.
- Divine intervention is god to put and abrupt end to a lot ugly experience in your life
- Divine usher you into your life positive changes
- Divine intervention is when a fisherman who always come here with empty boat, suddenly has two boats full of fishes looking for partners to come and help them to carry the boats.
- Divine intervention is when what brings losses brings gains
- Divine intervention is to stumble into unusual breakthroughs
- Divine intervention is to receive jobs that will compensate the losses in the past
- Divine intervention is god to wipe away all debts in the past
- Divine intervention is aid to restore your hope in life
- Divine intervention is your toiling to come to an end
- Divine intervention is receiving a huge contract that will close chapter of poverty
- Divine intervention is unmerited. It is a grace. Grace is not fair at all. It is when god is playing positive partiality towards you
- Divine intervention is you receiving the oil of success into your life
Beautiful aspect of peter’s experience
- He obeyed the master when he demanded for his boat to use for the gospel
- He launched into the deep. Metaphorically, to launch means, to give. Deeper means in a bigger size to provoke miracles
- After the miracle, he forsook all and followed Jesus.
- Remember your problems could be a bait to draw you closer to Jesus and live your life for him to glorify god
Corrosive prayers to deal with the spirit of fishless fishermen
- Every inherited poverty in my life die
- Any power blocking my prosperity, dismantle your blockage today in the name of Jesus
- Any power bringing losses into my life, die (pray this prayer 3 solid times)
- I refuse to be wasted in the market square of life this year
- I refuse to fail in business these ember months.
- Battles of failures over my career, over my market, over my marriage, scatter today
- (stretch forth your hands) let every padlock that tied my hands break up today in the name of Jesus
- Any witchcraft power fighting the works of my hands die
- Any power that has brought failures from January to August in my life, from this day, I bury you by fire
- My hands, you shall make money in September, October, November and December
- Any curse that makes things not to work out well in my hand, die
- Bad luck people will never be involved in my business again from today
- I release my hands from spirit of failure, in the name of Jesus
- My effort will never turn to vanity after this service again
- Lion of Judah, I plunge my hands into the hat coals of fire of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name (pray 3x)
- (lay the hands on your head) – Anything in me that makes my life not to work well the way it should, receive – hot coal of fire of Holy Ghost and melt away today
- Bad luck in my life, catch fire
- Now, begin to prophesy into your life
- I prophesy breakthrough into my life
- I am catapulted into greatness from today
- I soak my hands, in the blood of Jesus and the fire of Holy Ghost
- I paralyze every anti progress agent in my life today
- The gates of hell shall no prevail against my company (mention the name)
- Pray for oil of success to be poured on your head from today
- Amount yourself for success.
- No more failure
- No more misfortune
- No more disappointment
- No more losses
- No more weeping
- I receive total success for ember months.